Who are we?
Our core activity is:
Based in Sittard, the Netherlands and being part of the VanDrie Group, we are specialized in developing and selling dairy ingredients and powder preparations for the ice cream-, yoghurt-, chocolate- and bakery industry. As a strong and reliable partner, we offer highest quality and creative solutions to every customer’s wish.
For the performance of these service activities, Schils Food BV collects personal information.
Our contact details are:
Schils Food BV
Tel.: +31 (0)46- 4599900
Postal Address: Dr. Nolenslaan 119, 6136 GM Sittard
Why this statement?
We are responsible for protecting your personal data as well as possible. In doing so, we must comply with the requirements of the privacy regulations. We want, among other things, to be transparent about the types of data we process, the purposes for the processing, with whom we share data and what rights you have with regard to your own data. In this Privacy-statement, we inform you about this. Do you still have questions after reading this document? Please contact us.
Types of data
Name and contact details
What kind of information we process depends on the type contact we have had with you:
- If you request information from us, we will ask you to provide your contact details so that we can send you the requested information.
- If you become our customer, we at least need your contact details (name, address, place of residence, telephone number and e-mail address). We use this information for the execution of the agreement we have with you.
- The business-related BRS number is registered with Dutch customers because of the obligation to provide information to the government for the Mineral reporting system about the minerals and phosphates supplied via animal feed.
- The company UBN number is recorded with Dutch customers for government identification in case of calamities animal diseases.
- If you apply for a job with us, we will ask for your resume, any diplomas and possibly other personal details. We retain this data, after your consent, for a maximum of 12 months after you have applied for a job with us.
If you are our supplier, we will use your bank account number to make payments for the amounts that we owe you.
Information about our contact
We process information about the contact you had with us when you asked us a question or when you filed a complaint with us. We will record your complaint in our complaints administration.
Purposes of the processing of data
We can process your personal data aimed, among other things, at the following activities:
For the execution of our services
We use personal data to be able to contact you. We can also use your data to manage our data and to be able to comply with legal provisions.
Improving and innovating
We use personal data to keep improving our products and services. In order to be able to do this we make reports and analyses of our services. When drafting this, we remove where possible the personal data we do not need, we can also bundle data at a certain level of abstraction (aggregate), encrypt (pseudonymise) or make anonymous.
Legal bases for data processing
We use at least one of the following grounds for the processing of your personal data:
- The processing is necessary for the execution of an agreement.
- The processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation.
- The processing is necessary for the furthering of a legitimate interest.
Storage and retention period of personal data
We retain your personal data only to the extent we need to. We store data when necessary, at least during the term of our relationship or agreement. If our relationship or agreement ends, we will retain the data for the statutory retention periods that apply to us.
Information, modification and appeal
You have specific rights regarding the processing of your personal data. You can always contact us on this matter:
- whether we process your personal data;
- the way we process your personal data;
- access to your personal data that we process;
- objections to the processing of your personal data;
- rectification of your personal data if these have (possibly) been processed incorrectly;
- restriction of your personal data;
- removal (deletion) of your personal data;
- transfer of your personal data to you or to another organization at your request;
Please note: we may not be able to meet a request in all cases. If this is the case, we will let you know, with our motivation.
Do you have questions about the content of this Privacy Statement? Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Protection of your data
We have taken adequate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data.
Providing data to third parties
We do not randomly share your personal data with others parties. We may do that if you have authorised us to do so, if we are obliged thereto pursuant to the law or a court decision, or if such provision serves our purposes of personal data processing. For the execution of our operations and depending on the services provided to you, we may provide your personal data to the following persons or parties. External parties that process the personal data under our responsibility, do so only for purposes and under conditions that we have agreed with them. We lay this down in written agreements.
Amendments to the Privacy Statement
We may change this Privacy Statement in the future. You will always find the most current statement on our website.
Right to lodge a complaint
Do you disagree with the way in which we process your personal data or deal with your rights?
In any case, please contact us at email@example.com
You can also file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority, at https://www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/en